Join our school leadership community
we are here to help
Does this sound like you?
- Are you looking for creative solutions to the barriers your district is facing?
- Are you on the reactivity wheel and left without time (or energy) to accomplish your vision?
- Are you having difficulty creating synergy and translating your vision into an action plan that you can execute?
- Are you looking for programs or curriculum that will empower your staff and students?
- Are you tired of doing the same thing you have always done, just because ‘that’s the way we have always done it’?
- Do you believe in a growth mindset and are you ready to do things differently?
Our solutions will help you...
- Create and execute a strategic plan that will ensure success
- Increase the time you spend engaged in achieving your vision by 50%
- Improve your student, parent and community engagement by 50%
- Reduce disciplinary referrals by 50%
- Improve your stakeholder satisfaction by 50%
- Reverse your open-enrollment out
We have developed programming to achieve all of this and more!
Transformation Focused Consulting
Are you ready to take your school to new heights? Are you ready to empower and inspire your school community in new and different ways?
"When it’s time to select a consultancy to lead your strategic efforts, you want EdSolutions Group involved! Lisa will help you connect all of the dots and see your vision to fruition! " ~Principal Testimonial
EdSolutions Group, led by Lisa Imel, M.Ed. has worked with Pk-16, business, and community partners on a wide array of projects. Some examples of our Transformation Focused Consulting Solutions include:
- Business Advisory Council strategy development including Portrait of a Graduate Development implementation. "EdSolutions Group’s “Future Ready and Better Together” business and community engagement model will surpass your expectations!" ~School Leader Testimonial
- Educator burnout prevention
- College, Career, and Life Readiness Strategic Planning and Professional Development
- Parent Engagement Strategy, Professional Development and Implementation.
- Leadership Coaching and Administrative Retreats
- Custom Professional Development
our mission is to elevate the experience for all stakeholders - students, parents, business & community partners, post secondary partners and last but not least, the often overlooked, educator experience.
- Lisa Imel, President
Graduate Credit available through Ashland University
i've heard it phrased that the professional development we need is personal development! Whether it's through our year-long or quarterly Joyful Educator Lab, strategic consulting, or professional development - we design solutions to meet you where you are and propel you to the next level, professionally & personally.
Prevent and deter chronic stress and burnout with one of our professional development models designed to help educators lead happier, healthier, more meaningful personal and professional lives!LEARN MORE
there has been much conversation about student wellness and the stress, anxiety and trauma that students are experiencing due to the pandemic; we must expand the conversation to include the toll on educators. Burnout can be remedied through a comprehensive organizational program such as Joyful Educator Lab. By addressing burnout, you can increase personal wellness, and improve life satisfaction and quality of work.
Transform the parent experience at your school!
Proven to increase student retention, reverse 'open-enrollment out' and increase parent satisfaction for short and long term benefits.LEARN MORE
It's the little things that matter. The power of voice and intentionally connecting your staff to parents through the 30-day p.e.l. coaching program will rejuvenate your parent engagement!
Professional Development for school and district leaders | Be inspired & develop your own School Success Progress Map© for immediate impact in the areas that matter mostLEARN MORE
what people are saying
JACQUELINE, LEAD TEACHER
"When Lisa offers professional development, I’m there! Everything she does is worthwhile. The bottom line is her professionalism is unparalleled and she is always providing updated information about progress."
"Our district could not connect the dots for the various needs we had. Lisa has a visionary 'we can do anything we set our minds to' approach. Her ability to motivate our external and internal entities, her caring, professional approach and her ability to do more than she promised makes Lisa and EdSolutions Group stand out from the rest. "
ANGELICA, GRANT DIRECTOR
"When asked what the recommendation would be to someone considering working with EdSolutions Group…”Do It!!! You will not regret the experience and the quality will be amazing!"
Founded by Lisa Imel, M.Ed., EDSolutions Group is an educational consultancy providing inspired educational solutions that maximize the educational experience for students, parents, educators, business, post-secondary partners and your local community.LEARN MORE ABOUT FOUNDER LISA
We have been fortunate to partner with these organizations
read our recent articles
Your Joy Awaits
I haven’t seen a student, in person, since March 6 of last school year. I’m on zoom, each day of the week, and talk to black name boxes. Bottom line - I miss students. Like many educators, the demands of distance learning coupled with the isolation from colleagues has been challenging – one might even say - joyless.
Crisis of Calm
Are you or someone you know experiencing a crisis of calm? Do you feel like you are in the cycle of reactivity where everything is elevated and magnified? What is the biggest gift you can give yourself right now? Calm.